Monday, December 20, 2010

THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING

There are some things, that are happening:

- Femme Uke has recorded a new "album" with me...new songs and the hits



- Skinny Whiksers album is, like, done (or something)?

- I now live in Bellingham, work at Bayside Studios (soon to be "Champion St. Sound"). I probably want to record you here. Though, I might move to Anacortes and commute here for sessions...it's complicated, OKAY?

- The debut Caulfield And His Magical Violin LP, "Before You Die," which I produced, recorded (with help from the good guy Nicholas Wilbur), and even oversaw the mastering (Paul Turpin, Clickpop Records/Bayside Studio) of, is nearly completed. This is exciting, and I'm proud of it...so...when it's out listen to it!




There will certainly be a lot more things going in 2011 than 2010, so that's exciting. New things!

Luv,

Trevor

No comments: